Want to know more about Essiac tea but don't know where to begin?
Here's a comprehensive list of resources on Essiac tea available.
Websites & Free Online PDF's (for personal use only):
- Join our facebook group, Essiac Tea Users Group
- Calling of An Angel - by Dr. Gary Glum pdf
- The Essiac Handbook - by James Percival pdf
- The Essiac Archives - by Mali Klein
- A great website on Essiac Info - healthfreedom.info
- Rene Caisse: Cancer Cure? 4 Parts
Books available for purchase:
- The Essiac Essentials Handbook - by Mali Klein
- Black Root Medicine the Original Native American Essiac Formula - by Mali Klein
- Essiac: The Secrets of Rene Caisse's Herbal Pharmacy - by Sheila Snow
- Essiac Essentials: The Remarkable Herbal Cancer Fighter - by Sheila Snow
This web site is not designed to, and does not, provide medical advice. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available on or through this Web site are for general informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You take full legal responsibility for whatever decisions you make regarding your own health care. This material is offered solely for educational purposes. The suggestion is that you think clearly for yourself and make your own decisions, with the input of a licensed health professional should you choose to consult one.